Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies.
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams.
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes.
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy.
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building).
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects.
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns.
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends.
- Recommend content marketing, digital PR, and creative projects in support of organic search strategies.
- BSc or MSc in business, marketing, communications, or related field.
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Experience with SEO reporting.
- High-level proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Staying current on new SEO research and emerging trends.
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; verbal and written
Competitive salary Flexible working hours Relaxing, freindly enviroment Career/Knowledge advancement Fun
Tehran Office Address: Aqdasiyeh, Tehran, Iran